Line work and halftone screens can be split to separate print units for better print reproduction. Dense vivid colors are reproduced with pinpoint halftone dot accuracy. Using our dry dot proprietary screening technology, our graphics department creates separations that look like traditional 4/color process separations, but run clean on press limiting normal wet on wet ink contamination.
We can also split inkwells for those jobs that require smooth blending of several colors on the can. All of this is done on white base coated, clear brushed, or specialty base coated rigid aluminum cans.
- Better color separation flexibility (halftone screens and line copy of the same color can be split)
- Dense vivid color reproduction and pinpoint halftone dot accuracy
- Dry dot proprietary screening technology is applied in our Graphics Department which allows higher quality graphics to be reproduced
- Digital ablated plate making center located in Lebanon, Kentucky. Provides for fast revisions to graphics during new can artwork approval
- Split ink wells technology allows even more colors to be used on some jobs, and also allows for smooth blending of multi colored backgrounds
- Manufacturing speeds up to 240 ppm