To complement our full line of manufactured packaging products, our graphics department offers a full range of pre-press graphic artwork preparation capability. Typesetting, graphic artwork creation, color corrections, color management, high-end electronic file preparation for output, and file archiving are offered. Using Esko-Artwork electronic prepress technology featuring the latest Automation Engine software, FlexRip, FlexProof E, and Color Engine, we are able to work efficiently and be compatible with most artwork designers, brand management groups, and tradeshops. Our automated workflows help us be efficient in quickly turning artwork around from start to finish.
We offer high-end Epson inkjet proofs on white paper and clear material with white ink shown for those jobs printing on clear or silver materials. We use X-Rite Exact spectrodensitometers and MacBeth color viewing booths to make sure colors are reproduced correctly. For printing high-end dry offset separations that require realistic photographic quality, our dry dot screening technique was developed to help prevent traditional issues caused by wet-on-wet printing.
- Full pre-press graphic art capability
- Typesetting, graphic artwork creation, color correction, color management, high-end electronic file preparation for output, file archiving
- Esko-Artwork Electronic prepress technology featuring the latest Automation Engine software, Flex Rip, Flex Proof E, and Color Engine
- Fully automated work flows for efficient artwork processing
- Epson Proofers- Epson Stylus Pro WT7900, Epson Stylus Pro 7900 with inline spectrodensitometer
- Proof capabilities- Color keys on clear film, press profiled proofs on white paper
- X-Rite Exact Spectrodensitometers and MacBeth Viewing Booths in all manufacturing facilities
- Proprietary Dry Dot Screening technology for use in high-end dry offset color separations where photo realistic reproductions are required
- State of the art Plate Making center located in Lebanon, Kentucky featuring Esko CDI Spark, Flint Point Light Source, and Flint DWT Inline Processor