Laminate combines the benefit of aluminum tube properties with the look and feel of plastic. The “New Generation” of laminate tubes uses the most modern technology to produce a tube with the industry’s most aesthetic minimal seam, providing maximum space for graphics and brand decoration. Laminate material virtually prevents transfer of light, air and moisture. Montebello also offers a wide variety of graphics and an assortment of sizes and styles. Their capabilities allow them to make a tube as small as 1/2 inch (12.7mm) in diameter.
Wide variety of graphics – 6 colors
High gloss protective lacquer
Resistant barrier for products requiring maximum compatibility
Flavor and fragrance protection with reduced absorption
The Laminate Process:
Laminate tubes begin as flat web stock, manufactured by the leading global suppliers. It is printed to your exacting specifications on the finest quality letterpress or rotogravure equipment. The printed web is formed into a tubular shape, cut to the desired length to become a “sleeve”. It is then “headed”, joined with a molded shoulder. We can add a tamper evident sealed neck membrane for product protection. Last the tube is capped, inspected and packed. This is a totally integrated system, with the entire package being assembled in line.
- Provides light, air and moisture barrier
- Aluminum properties with the look and feel of plastic
- Reduced aroma absorption
- Silver, White, Custom Color
All Plastic Laminates (APL)
- High Barrier (chemical resistant)
- Offers ‘Feel’ of Mono Layer Plastic Tube
- EVOH layer makes the tube more cosmetically pleasing while maintaining barrier qualities
- Retains shape and form
- Opaque, Transparent
Laminate #10 Opthalmic Tube
Laminate #16 Nasal Tube
Laminate #16 Tube
Laminate #28-T13 Tube
Laminate Caulking Tube
Laminate Neckless Tube
Montebello’s Exclusive Gnome Tube – New!
Beautiful! Economical! Eco-friendly! Convenient!
• Available in a 2 1/2” diameter, additional diameters coming soon
• Orifice diameters available from 1/8” up to 1/2”
• Available in sizes up to 400 ml (13.5 oz)
• High-barrier for product protection
• Reclosable, stand-up design
• 50% less resin than conventional shoulder/cap combination
• Silicone orifice valves for clean dispensing
• Perfect for a wide variety of products including: Condiments, Salsa, Beverage flavorings, Thin or pasty foods, Shampoos / conditioners, Hand creams and lotions, Topical products, Household products